Problems with Printing PDF Files
If you can open and view a PDF file, but it fails to print correctly
(e.g., the printed output does not match what is on the screen), you may
try the following:
- Right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac OS) on the link for
the PDF file you need.
- Choose Save Target As (Internet Explorer) or
Save Link Target As (Netscape).
- In the Save As dialog box, save the file on the
Desktop or in a folder where you will be able to find it again.
- After the file download is complete, open the PDF file with
Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- From the File menu, choose Print.
- In the Print dialog, click Advanced
and choose the Print as image option.
- Click OK.
Note: When you print a PDF file as an image, it may take longer to